Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Weddings: Tom & Colette


Pin It

Let me just say … I honestly love weddings!!!
This lovely wedding was extra special to me because it just happened to be the nuptials of my son’s teacher since the age of 6 months.
I was so delighted when I got word Colette ( the Bride) was getting married. She is an amazing and caring teacher and equally amazing woman so I knew her groom had it the jackpot.  

This wedding was packed with it's poignant moments, from the couples’ closest and dearest friends serenaded them and their guest during the ceremony to the oh so memorable garter toss and can't forget the groom and friends Redskin's chants during the toasts.  But seeing the bride so emotional moments before her walk down the aisle had to be by far my favorite moment of the evening.

Introducing Tom  & Colette  


I had a ball getting to meet Colette’s family and newly formed family
I loved getting to capture sweet moments between the bride and her mother and the bride and her gorgeous daughters. These ladies are all incredible and my favorite thing about them is the love for laughter they all have.  I knew I loved this family once the jokes starting flowing.

Here are a few of my favorite moments from this beautiful wedding...



The stunning Bride and her beautiful mother




Daughters of the Bride







The atmosphere at the reception was filled with love and joy, a great time was had by all the guests and I was just elated to be a small part of Tom and Colette’s big day!!








Congratulations Tom & Colette! I wish you infinite years of a blessed union  & Thank you for allowing me to witness your celebration of love!

Love,
Rie`

1 comment:

  1. All design of dresses is trendy and fashionable and pretty. I like the all pattern of dresses that you show.Thanks for sharing for this great post.

    Wedding outfits | Mother of the bride

    ReplyDelete