Monday, August 19, 2013

Engagement: Will & Tina part I


One of my favorite things to do is shooting couples.  I adore capturing the love between two people and getting that special romantic moment frozen in time…

Lately, here where I live the weather has been monsoon like or at least it feels like it. This means constant reschuleding (no bueno)

I met this lovely family a few months ago and we finally decided to set a date for a last minute engagement session (and by last minute, I mean they are tying the knot on the 31st of this month) but due to the monsoon like (I exaggerate) conditions it had been nearly impossible to shoot. Luckily this past Wednesday the rain Gods graciously gave us a break and we fully took advantage and I am glad we did because the end result was stunning…

Here is Will & Tina (featuring Serenity) part I
I must admit I was a little apprehensive going into this shoot, I was concerned with losing the light and the possibility of getting rained out again. But with shooting later in the evening come some advantages; beautiful sunsets and striking silhouettes, and with Will & Tina as my subjects the photos couldn’t have been more gorgeous!


These two love birds were so enamored with each other that Will didn’t miss any opportunity to steal a kiss from his soon-to-be bride.




This lovely little lady is Serenity, Tina’s daughter. We knew prior to shooting that we wanted to incorporate her in their engagement pictures is some way. I made her the heart of this couples love (she already is) Serenity is the sweetest little girl and loves her soon -to- be dad very much and absolutely loves to take pictures.
She ended up giving me ideas for poses and she made one HECK of a good assistant (Thanks Serenity!)


This was one of the last shots of the night; I love the casual carefree vibe of this photo (not to mention the sky) what an awesome way to wrap our session.



I am so excited to see this family become ONE {stay tuned for part two} it will be so special to see Serenity walk her mommy  down the aisle, but I can’t wait to capture Will’s face when he sees his beautiful bride coming down the aisle.

Congratulations guys!!
Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of you’re special moment.  


No comments:

Post a Comment