Thursday, March 14, 2013

Couples: Class Superlatives

Class Superlatives
If I gave out superlatives for my friends (which I did, btw) these two, would hands down be “cutest couple” / “couple of the year”
Let me introduce you to Richie and Pi’ilani (“PE”)


After weeks of talking about how nice it would be to have semi-professional photos we finally set a date to take shots for their annual Christmas card. I had such a blast shooting this loving couple and the final product turned out awesome!
Being that PE is native Hawaiian she wanted to stray far away from the typical Beach photos and opted for a more fall inspired shoot. I enjoyed spending over 3 hours together with them in what seemed to be extra cold Saturday in Virginia Beach. We had so much fun and I couldn’t have asked better models/friends.
These two couldn’t take a bad picture even if they tried. I can’t wait for PE and Richie to grow their family. They’ve already booked me for all their family milestones! I love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment