Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lifestyle: Love, family, & Pride

Being a former Navy Wife, a piece of me was a tab bit jealous when I didn’t think to capture the essence of my husband in his uniform, like I did here in this shoot. If it wasn’t for me, my husband would have thrown away all his uniforms when he retired from the Navy.
Let me introduce you to     Erick and Sharena!

(PLEASE NOTICE THE SHOOTING STAR. THERE WAS AN ANGEL SMILING DOWN AT MOM AND DAD AT THAT MOMENT).



I absolutely fell in love with this family! I couldn’t wait to shoot Erick and Sharena. I just knew I wanted to capture the story of their love. Sharena and Erick have been married over 15 years and the military have been a huge part of their story. During the course of their marriage, Erick has been deployed over 6 times with each deployment lasting between 6 to 12 months long. Currently, he is underway for another 12 months. Needless to say, these two where well over-due to update their picture frames.
Their story goes beyond the military. They are parents to 3 beautiful daughters and grandparents to a handsome baby boy. This post is a definite “to be continued”. Unfortunately, due to Erick’s schedule we were unable to get the whole family in these shots. Stay tuned for part two…
.

My main focus was to tell a story and show you the immense love these two share, not only for each other but for their family and country as well.
… And when it comes to love, no one loves this hero more than Erick and Sharena’s youngest.

Thank you Hawthorne family for letting me be a small part of your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment