Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hand's Full


I have wanted to do something really fun with children lately and when the opportunity arose to shoot the Saoy family I knew I had to put the spotlight on these awesome kids!
Kristella is a young mom of 4, who manages her busy life better than moms twice her age. She is a full time momma and works full time; with her busy schedule she hasn’t had the chance to take family portraits until now.


Allow me to introduce you to the Saoy Family




The star of the show was defiantly Samaya, Kristella’s daughter. Being the only girl in a house full of boys, it was only natural for Samaya to shine a little brighter today.






I had such a blast shooting this fun loving bunch.  Thank you Kristella for allowing me to capture these memories!

1 comment:

  1. Words can't even begin to explain how thankful my family and I are to Rita for taking our very first family pictures. Even for something so simple as taking our pictures it really does mean a lot to us. Our family has been through so much lately and by capturing us happy and together I can instantly turn my day around just by looking at the pictures. It reminds me of how blessed I am to have my family. I love...WE love how all the pictures came out and we all had SO MUCH fun during this shoot. Rita, you are truly blessed with a special gift and one day your gift will take you places. We want to thank you for taking your time to do this for us. Always capture what makes you happy, pictures are part of memories you can never forget.

    ReplyDelete