Monday, August 26, 2013

My Weekend Aug. 24th & 25th 2013

My world consists of many important things, that without I would literally be nothing. First and foremost is...

My family (the Ultimate Trifecta)!  Besides being nothing without them, who would they have to annoy them if it wasn't for me taking pictures of everything <lol>
The males in my life are my muses (whether they like it or not)
I get so inspired by the innocence and youthfulness of my son. Everything he does warrants an impromptu photo shoot if you ask me.

With that said, this weekend wasn't without any shortage of pictures. I had such an awesome few days with my muses. We spent Saturday touring dads (my husbands) new university campus

             

I'm so proud of you KuKu!!





It wouldn't be a complete outing without a family trip to Starbs 
 
Although, I was highly disappointed because this particular Starbucks was "out" of chocolate whip cream ( first world problems ) 



One of the draw backs about being the family "photographer" is the lack of pictures of myself. But I can always count on my husband to take the most candid, unflattering pictures of me lol



After a long afternoon of walking we headed back home for a little relax time. Once at home my hubs surprised me by telling me he had a sitter planned to watch the baby and that we were going out on our first date night in almost 3 years (we have been out w/o the baby, but never just the two of us in a romantic setting) 

We went to dinner and a movie and it felt so good to spend some alone time with my Man!
i love you



On Sunday we had my favorite type of day, a lazy Sunday and boy was I in desperate need of some R&R. After Juju’s nap we filled the kiddy pool and let him go to town; this was the perfect opportunity for me to get "artsy" with a camera and a kiddy pool.

*overbearing mom inserting the most adorable pictures here…










Lastly, we capped of our weekend with dinner and baths before we got cozy.
These last few shots I took of Juju right before bed.



Oh!! I almost forgot my other son {dog} Beanie



I hope you enjoyed this small glimpse of my weekend. Have a wonderful week

Love,

Rie`











Linking to the HOST

No comments:

Post a Comment