Friday, August 9, 2013

Lifestyle: Romeo Oh! Romeo...

Last Sunday I had the most enjoyable time shooting the Potter Family. This unique family is centered around this adorable and charismatic little 3 year old.  

Allow me to introduce you to ROMEO!



Romeo is a truly blessed child with three awesome mother figures {mom, aunt, and grandma}
This parenting trifecta consists of these close nit mother and daughters. They had just as much fun spending time with each other during the shoot as Romeo did being the star of the show.

When I am shooting these types of family portraits and I see the closeness between family members, It really makes me miss home (Hi mom & dad! Love you) J
The special bond that is shared between these sisters is magnificent. They are both such an enormous part of Romeo’s life and this simple photo captures it so well.




Thank you Potter Family for allowing me to capture these special memories. It was a pleasure to meet our little superstar, Romeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment