Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lifestyle: Daddy's Girl, Ariana

Pin It

Since I’ve started this small venture, I’ve had the pleasure of shooting some of the most gorgeous children in the state of Virginia and my most recent model is no exception!

 Just like every mother believes, I too believe my son is the most handsome, most special little person ever.  He is my inspiration; hence the moniker of my photographic adventures.  So for me to update the photo associated with the JFP facebook account says a lot!  I would like to introduce you to the fabulous Arianna.  She has the manners, grace, and poise to match her wit and beauty.  Her spunk, tenacity, and shining personality are enough to rival any Disney/Nickelodeon kid  and gracing magazines like Babiekins Magazine.

 We had such a blast at our rendezvous this weekend and unlike most children (mine included), she did not breakdown or lose interest after 30 minutes of shooting.  Ari was the consummate professional and a true pleasure to spend a wonderful afternoon with.

                For this shoot Ari’s mother and I talked about doing a special photo for father’s day by incorporating small personal touches for Ari’s dad; I think we nailed it!  Not only did those photos come out perfect but we were able to let our hair down, have some fun, and capture her lighthearted personality and exquisite beauty.  Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of spending a gorgeous Sunday afternoon with you….

 Without further ado here is the stunning...   ARIANNA

 




bohemian beauty







i adore this photo


i just love this shot, i hope Ari's dad will too










WERK IT!









... and that's a wrap!



Thank you Ari for hanging out with me and allowing me to capture all your beauty for the world to see!

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE GOT TO SAY... THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU HAVE CAPTURED THE MOMENT IN EVERY IMAGE. YOUR WORK IS VERY PROFESSIONAL.THANK YOU FOR THESE MEMORIES YOU HAVE GIVEN TO MY DAUGHTER TO LOOK BACK AT.

    ReplyDelete