Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lifestyle: The Insanely Talented, Taylor

Pin It
I would like to introduce you to my insanely talented Brother-in-law, Taylor.

When Taylor was 15 years old I remember being in awe of him. At that age he was teaching himself Korean and was already composing his own music. Fast forward 6 years; Taylor is graduating from Full Sail University, and about to embark on a journey of a lifetime. Taylor’s passion is music… all types, all genres, you name it and he can play it.  I’d like to believe the stork dropped him off sporting an American flag bandana with a guitar in one hand and a sign “will play for milk” in the other.  Alas that is the imagination run rampant. The truth is, Taylor is an avid musician; demonstrating not only skill on the guitar but bass, piano, and drums as well. 

I’ve been dying to take pictures of Taylor in his element but every time we are together family fun takes precedent. Well, this past Easter in-between family time we decided to play with my camera. We did some edgy stuff but of course my favorites are these first All-American Boy shots.

Taylor has been my favorite model thus far (I might be a bit bias) to work with and shined under the lens as much as he shines on stage, in the studio, and in every other venture he attempts.  It seemed to be his natural element and I got the distinct honor of being the first to shoot this force in music before he starts getting calls from the likes of Rolling Stone.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, Taylor



http://iheartfaces.com
Add caption




just a cheeky little bird there on the left lol
 

















Taylor thank you for allowing me to capture you in your most natural
We are so extremely proud of you!!
Love your Big Sis & your Big Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment