Friday, October 3, 2014

Lifestyle: Darragh & BJ

Pin It
As this summer was coming to an end I was fortunate enough to have the pleasure of shooting the fabulous Darragh and “BJ”

Darragh and BJ drove two hours to meet me in their home town, not only did they grown up there, that’s where they met.  So our location was pretty significant. It was so fun to hear Darragh recall memories from high school dances to her  and Bj’s wedding;  and it just so happened we were able to take some shots in front of the hotel where her prom was held.

Darragh and BJ embody the essence of Calm, Cool, and collected. It was as if they’d been modeling for years. I was defiantly more nervous behind the camera than they were in front of it. They were so natural and completely up for anything (my favorite to shoot )  
BJ has a smile that can rival and Colgate commercial actor and Darragh is literally just fabulous! These two together are just so much fun. I honestly left our session wishing they’d drive back home with me to spend more time together .

At the end of our session Darrgah surprised me with an  unexpected gift.  Just like me Darragh wears many hats. One of those hats is as a consultant  for 31 bags.  I follow her page religiously because she is always posting updates and one of a kind specials that other consultants don’t often do. Click Here to visit  her page and get hooked up!  I recently became a fan of those practical/functional super cute bags . Thank you so very much Darragh for my tote, I love it!

Well without further ado here is Darragh and “BJ” I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed shooting them.
























Thank you Darragh and BJ for allowing me to capture this photos for you. i love you  guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment